Complimentary Gartner® Report:
Midsize Guide to Securing a Hybrid Environment
Key takeaways from the report:
- Integrated Security is no longer optional for MSEs, especially those operating in hybrid environments.
- Governance models that span across hybrid environments are essential for making secure application and operational decisions.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) has evolved from a "nice-to-have" to a critical component in securing both on-premises and cloud/SaaS environments.
- Data protection and quick recovery are the new safety nets in cybersecurity, making them indispensable in any security strategy.
- Automated vulnerability management tools are crucial in the fast-paced world of cyber threats, offering a proactive approach to security.
Gartner, Midsize Guide to Securing a Hybrid Environment, Paul Furtado, Mike Cisek, 01 June 2023
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Daon.